Friday, March 7, 2014

March Goals

March Goals

I really enjoyed setting some goals for myself last month. I get really in to goals at the start of the New Year and then have a habit of forgetting about them until midway through the year. I think the monthly check in will help keep me on test with my running mileage, fitness, and some other things I'd like to work on.
  • Hit 100 miles for the month.
  • Try a new recipe. (Feel free to send me some veg recipes that are delish!)
  • Track food intake and exercise on at least 5 days a week.
  • Use cuticle oil daily.
  • STOP CHEWING YOUR CUTICLES. (I should've included a pic of my bloody cuticles of late. Stress chewing: party of one!)
  • Wear green to work everyday.
  • Photo document green outfits.
  • Read the 2014 Printz Award winning book--Midwinterblood.
  • Watch two of the Oscar best picture nominated movies.
  • Run a strong half in New York.
  • Get a few pounds closer to my racing weight.
  • Go ice skating. I had big plans to do this with a rink right next to my library, and the darn thing closed Sunday for the season. It was a high of 0 this past weekend, so no way was I going to be outdoors skating. Brrr. Good thing we still have an indoor rink for a bit!
  • Get a massage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you getting excited for the NYC Half?