Thursday, April 10, 2014

NYC Recap Day 4


Monday we woke up to the coldest day in NYC history for March 24th. Neat-o! Susan had to go to work in the morning, so I slept in and when she got back we made our way to the Met for a full afternoon of museuming.
You could probably spend 6 days in here and not see everything.







Kyle always wants to put his taxidermied deer heads in our apartment. If he attached crystals to it like this one, I'd be all for it.











After the Met we enjoyed amazing tacos and margaritas at the Diablo. My phone was pretty dead so this was the last pic I snapped for the night.

We did manage to find our way to Molly's Cupcakes after asking people with charged cell phones for directions (what did people do before cell phones?!?!) and I snagged two.



I realized after taking a small bite that I needed to photo document its awesomness.
Mmmmm.

No comments: