Friday, August 1, 2014

July in Review + Goals

July in Review

Total Miles:  121.6 up from 73.8  last month.  Up from 77.7 last July. 
















Total Time:  20:49:54 up from 12:28:22  last month. 

Total Runs:  15 for an average of 8.11 miles each run.

Highest weekly mileage: 7/21-7/27 41 miles 7:04:22

Favorite run: My first twenty miler of this marathon training cycle. 



Most hardcore run: My sixteen miler in the heat and humidity. It was a death march. But I finished.


Favorite race: Lennox Firecracker 10k.


Bike Miles: 30 miles, 1 ride. There were two major car/bike wrecks, one fatality, in recent weeks, and I've been terrified to get on my bike. :/

Favorite Jam: 

July Goals
  • Run enough miles to crack my top 5 highest mileage months. (140-150) This week is my recovery week, and I've been feeling on the verge of a cold, so I've been resting a LOT. I shifted my runs to later in this week so I'll still have my mileage this week but it'll be tacked on to August's mileage!
  • Run three long runs as scheduled.
  • Run all four speed sessions as scheduled. 
  • Run my 2nd fastest 10k in Lennox. Sub 52?? Sub 51?? Sub 52 wahoo!!
  • Watch 2 Oscar Best Picture Nominees. I thought Blue Jasmine was, but I was wrong. Derp. Still a good flick!
  • Every other day core work, hip stretches, and drills.
  • 1 buddy run or ride a week. Jenn and I were only able to connect twice this month!
  • Make 2 new meals using my veggie box ingredients. I've made a couple of juice recipes! And a lot of quinoa veggie bowls with my veggies.
  • Get 3-5 pounds closer to my racing weight. I think I'm down two. Meh.
  • 2 20+ mile long rides. Only one.

No comments: